US immigration forum
The Home of US Family Based Immigration Resources.
Thank you for visiting. This is our website archive. Please visit our main website by clicking the banner above.
familybasedimmigration.com is dedicated in bringing you the resources you will need to research your immigration process. Fiance(e), Spouse and Immediate Family Visas - Green Card.

online status shows raedy

ALI JEE
02-17-13, 10:08 AM
salam to every one and i will be much thanks full if seniour members or any one share your opinions.
my visa catogary is k-1 and after long ap i submit new ds230 and medical to isl pak embasy and after that a week they ask me my passport to send and i already send that too on last friday 15 feb they got that my visa status online on ceac shows ready and saying ready for interview now i am worried that i already give my interview back in 2010 and if they do want to take my interview again then why they ask me to send my passport i was asumiing that might i will take my passport with me to the interview,my case is updated twice on 14 feb same as READY and again 15 fab and even on 16 fab saturday same as READY whats that mean and how much chances to get visa this time do they realy gona call me for interview or any chances that they hope fully isued the visa this time as i am so nervos and getting worried any help full answer will higly appritatid thanks in advance and looking forward to hear from family members,thanks.

imranbodla
02-17-13, 12:01 PM
Dont worry ..u will get ur visa soon ..MAY BE UR STATUS CHANGE FROM READY TO ISSUE MAY BE TOMORROW OR IN 3 OR 4 DAYS ....

ALI JEE
02-17-13, 01:20 PM
thanks so much imraan sab and thats mean after they ask for passport chances are more to get visa without re interview and hope fully my status will change in coming 3 to 4 days?

Furqan1
02-18-13, 07:43 AM
:)

ALI JEE
02-18-13, 08:59 AM
hi to all seniour and junior members with regards i want to share that today i check my case status again and as today is embssy closed but my case update again on today on 18 fen 2013 as READY and i am wondring about one thing that my case always shows two results and in the same two are ready but today one is updated today again and other is showing old 16 feb updated date whats that mean and what are the chances to get visa without new interview any idea or opinion my case is showing as below.

Ready

Immigrant Visa Case Number:

ISL......................... 01 ISL

Case Creation Date:

Status Updated Date:

18-Feb-2013

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3731.html

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

Your search has returned multiple results. Please select the Case Number to display the status.

Case Number

Status

ISL......................... 01 ISL

Ready

ISL......................... 02 ISL

Ready
the 02 is swoing old date 16 feb and the other 01 swoing today date for update
please share your opinions plz.thanks.:S

ALI JEE
02-18-13, 08:10 PM
salam every one i checked my status early morning at 6.30 am pakistan time 19 feb case again update on 19 fab but still same as READY dont know what is going on getting worry so much.......how they work no body knows even at morning time do they work and also on holidays status update...hope to hear good news but dont know that are they going to call me in new interview or by the GRACE OF GOD status gona change to issued....:S

ALI JEE
02-19-13, 06:29 AM
salam every one i am so thanks full to every one and i am so happy today i check my status around 5.15 pm pakistan time 19 fab 2013 and my status turend to issued and i just jump and want to share with you guys.love for all and many many prayers for every one who are in AP.:victory:

imranbodla
02-19-13, 09:50 AM
Many many Congratulation's

ALI JEE
02-19-13, 09:54 AM
salam imran bhai i checked ur time line and the wait you are going trough i specialy pray for you that soon you hear good news too and GOD will give you every thing in ur life.thanks and looking forward to read that you got ur visa too.

imranbodla
02-19-13, 10:06 AM
Aameen Brother and thanks...i am waiting for my visa from 9th sep 2010 ...i send email to embassy tell me clear going to give me visa or not they reply me we understand ur frustration everything is fine with ur case we can't give u exact time ... but these days update date moving rapidly
Pray for me and other who are in Ap

Furqan1
02-20-13, 06:08 AM
Congratulation's Ali

Zee
02-20-13, 01:45 PM
Salam! Don't worry brother. I also waited for 2 and half years for my visa. I was also very frustrated and upset but at last I got visa. So be patient. God is very kind. Soon you will hear good news.

imranbodla
02-20-13, 10:31 PM
Thx bro..Congrats...when u got ur visa???
Salam! Don't worry brother. I also waited for 2 and half years for my visa. I was also very frustrated and upset but at last I got visa. So be patient. God is very kind. Soon you will hear good news.

shirazjaan
02-21-13, 02:08 AM
DEAR ALI BHAI
MY VISA STATUS SHOWING ISSUED FROM LAST TWO MONTHS BUT I DID NOT GET ANY CALL FROM EMBASSY YET AND REPLY OF MY EMAILS I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY DOING BUT STATUS CHANGED TWICE SO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND FOR EVERYONE
NOBODY CAN SAY ANYTHING UNTIL VISA IN HAND

THANKS ALL

ALI JEE
02-21-13, 08:34 AM
DEAR ALI BHAI
MY VISA STATUS SHOWING ISSUED FROM LAST TWO MONTHS BUT I DID NOT GET ANY CALL FROM EMBASSY YET AND REPLY OF MY EMAILS I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY DOING BUT STATUS CHANGED TWICE SO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND FOR EVERYONE
NOBODY CAN SAY ANYTHING UNTIL VISA IN HAND

THANKS ALL

salam dear did you check with dos call them and check with them and try to involve you congress or senitor so they can pursu for your status..i am wondring why its take so long for your case.i am praying for you to hear good news to got your passport and once its issued thats mean they will send you passport some time its take long becuse they take time to print coz of so much worl load.all i am prayig for you and for every one waiting for there passport and who are in ap...
wish you good luck.\

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum