US immigration forum
The Home of US Family Based Immigration Resources.
Thank you for visiting. This is our website archive. Please visit our main website by clicking the banner above.
familybasedimmigration.com is dedicated in bringing you the resources you will need to research your immigration process. Fiance(e), Spouse and Immediate Family Visas - Green Card.

waiting for DS-3032 aka AGENT CHOICE LETTER

the_nesh316
08-29-09, 12:13 AM
m a derivative beneficiary of a F4 petition with priority date 24th jan,2000..from september visa bulletin it says nvc is processing petition upto 22nd FEB,1999...i have read that nvc informs both the petitioner n beneficiary about 12months before the case becomes current...i even called nvc to know the status of my case but they told that there is no way to predict...does anyone have any info about when do i expect to receive the DS-3032??i m gettin very anxious...

another question i emailed the NVC for adding an email address to my mothers petition and informed in the mail that we should be informed on our email regarding any queries or documents...i mailed with all the details required for acceptance of an emai...i.e,petitioner beneficiary name n birthdate etc....
i still haven't received any confirmation about my mail...should i send it from another email address???

khan4great
09-09-09, 02:59 AM
u wait 2 week after no reply then u call to NVC.....bocz i Mailed 20"Aug and Recived mail 03 Sept

Raven
09-09-09, 09:30 AM
...i have read that nvc informs both the petitioner n beneficiary about 12months before the case becomes current...

Twelve months seems too premature to me - too far in advance to have a good idea of when a priority date will become current. A lot can change in a year's time.

When the current priority date is 2-3 months in advance of your priority date is the more likely time for the beneficiary to be informed.

the_nesh316
09-11-09, 04:27 AM
hey the dates for october are out....pd for f4 which is current is 15th april,1999..thanks for your help raven but in india people usualy get the ACL before a year and get their fees paid befor 8months or so....any indian please correct me if i am wrong....

Raven
09-11-09, 11:49 AM
hey the dates for october are out....pd for f4 which is current is 15th april,1999..thanks for your help raven but in india people usualy get the ACL before a year and get their fees paid befor 8months or so....any indian please correct me if i am wrong....

OK. Perhaps I'm not understanding your questions correctly.

the_nesh316
09-13-09, 03:31 AM

OK. Perhaps I'm not understanding your questions correctly.

whats so difficult to under stand raven??i am trying to explain the situation in india...i.e.,a relative of mine recieved their choice of agent letter before 1year of their priority date becoming current...i have researched on the internet and found that nvc starts sending the papers once the priority date falls within the qualifying date....and its usually 8-12 months before the priority date becomes current...u know more then me...coz u r more experienced so please correct me if i have some misunderstanding...k??thanks anyways..

Raven
09-13-09, 08:54 AM
whats so difficult to under stand raven??i am trying to explain the situation in india...i.e.,a relative of mine recieved their choice of agent letter before 1year of their priority date becoming current...i have researched on the internet and found that nvc starts sending the papers once the priority date falls within the qualifying date....and its usually 8-12 months before the priority date becomes current...u know more then me...coz u r more experienced so please correct me if i have some misunderstanding...k??thanks anyways..

OK, let's start again.

m a derivative beneficiary of a F4 petition with priority date 24th jan,2000..from september visa bulletin it says nvc is processing petition upto 22nd FEB,1999...i have read that nvc informs both the petitioner n beneficiary about 12months before the case becomes current...i even called nvc to know the status of my case but they told that there is no way to predict...does anyone have any info about when do i expect to receive the DS-3032??

You will not receive a DS-3032, only the petitioner and the beneficiary will.

You are listed on the petition because the petition asks that immediate relatives of the beneficiary be identified. It also happens to be that you qualify as a derivative beneficiary because of the classification of the primary beneficiary. However, the NVC does not know whether any of the people who qualify as derivative beneficiaries intend to apply for visas until someone tells them that they intend to apply. The petition does not do this.

vietnamkid has written about how to bring derivative beneficiaries into the visa application stage of the process in several of his posts, you might want to search his posts for more detailed information than I can provide.

khan4great
09-19-09, 11:44 PM
Today i Received mail from NVC inwhcih they said ur case in review.
what do u mean by "review"
NVC Email..........
The correspondence submitted is currently under review. You will be
notified when this review and any appropriate action has been completed.

Regards,

Category F-1
PD Apr 2003

Le Hang
09-21-09, 03:12 AM
Have you got the reply from NVC yet? I heard that the case with PD Aug 2, 1999 has been received DS3032 and paid $70 already in Aug 2009.

the_nesh316
09-21-09, 07:05 AM
Have you got the reply from NVC yet? I heard that the case with PD Aug 2, 1999 has been received DS3032 and paid $70 already in Aug 2009.

d nvc sent me a reply confirming the inclusion of my email address to my contact information(mothers)...but still havent heard nething regarding the choice of agent and fees...lets hope it gets goin on welll...

kyohisro
10-01-09, 08:38 PM
hello about the choice of address and agent

its say expiration date 12/31/2006

we receive the letter on Sep 2009

is this applicable that we send it to the NVC

thak's

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum