US immigration forum
The Home of US Family Based Immigration Resources.
Thank you for visiting. This is our website archive. Please visit our main website by clicking the banner above.
familybasedimmigration.com is dedicated in bringing you the resources you will need to research your immigration process. Fiance(e), Spouse and Immediate Family Visas - Green Card.

receiving DS230,after paying IV and AOS fee

mrs. m
06-18-10, 10:46 AM
How long does it usually takes the NVC to give the next instructions after paying the IV and AOS fee online? all documents coming from NVC are all sent thru email in behalf of our agent...please let me know...thanks

imranbodla
06-18-10, 12:12 PM
now download ds230 from this site and send to nvc with civil documents

www.travel.state.gov

dont wait for NVC.

Muchinagn
06-18-10, 02:40 PM
NO wait for payment to show paid so u can print the front page cover sheet cos it have ur case barcode and u need it when sending both ds230 n l864. meanwhile prepare ur supporting doc like original birth and marriage certs for both of u, passport biographic page for the applicant (copy), 2photos for applicant, police certificate for applicant.will take 2-3 days for payment to go through, see the link

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3730.html

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3190.html

mrs. m
06-18-10, 08:46 PM
i already have the the front cover sheet with barcode in it,and it is also indicated PAID online. i asked my agent here if we still has to wait for the next instruction coming from the NVC. he said he has not received any letter yet from the NVC...what now?

Raven
06-18-10, 09:09 PM
i already have the the front cover sheet with barcode in it,and it is also indicated PAID online. i asked my agent here if we still has to wait for the next instruction coming from the NVC. he said he has not received any letter yet from the NVC...what now?
Submit the material.

imranbodla
06-18-10, 10:40 PM
mrs. m Good Luck

mrs. m
06-19-10, 06:15 AM
raven,

the material you are pertaining is the front cover sheet with the barcode,right?what documents do i still need to attach? shall i include the DS 230 for me and my baby? how about the legal documents like marriage and birth certs. and the like?

thanks...

Raven
06-19-10, 02:10 PM
raven,

the material you are pertaining is the front cover sheet with the barcode,right?
That's part of it.

what documents do i still need to attach? shall i include the DS 230 for me and my baby? how about the legal documents like marriage and birth certs. and the like?
Read the Guides & Flowcharts on this web site and the NVC Immigrant Visa Processing web pages at travel.state.gov

kishoresojitra
06-20-10, 12:58 AM
raven,

the material you are pertaining is the front cover sheet with the barcode,right?what documents do i still need to attach? shall i include the DS 230 for me and my baby? how about the legal documents like marriage and birth certs. and the like?

thanks...

If IV fee status is PAID, do not wait, send DS-230 for all travelling members irrespective of age. Include original birth certi of all beneficieries & petitioner, marriage certi of principal beneficiery and petitioner, PCC and photocopies of passports, two photoes. Write case no. on top right corner of all documents.

imranbodla
06-20-10, 03:12 AM
whats mean of this plz nvc waiting the return aos fee bill and affidavit support papers from the petitioner.and i have already paid aos fee and affidavit support papers.

mrs. m
06-20-10, 04:45 AM
i am really confused.

i read in the flowchart to wait for the NVC to send me the instruction package for immigrant visa applicants to the designated agent (as for me and my daughter's case, we had an agent to help us) and my agent told me that he has not received any notice from the NVC. thou i forwarded him all the fee receipts and the bar code.

and when i read the document cover sheet,
this is the document cover sheet.and it states here:

After printing this cover sheet, the next step in the immigration
process is for the Applicant to follow the Applicant Document
Processing Instructions. A link to the instructions has been provided
for you on the Receipt Page. You can also access the instructions
through www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov.
You MUST RETURN THIS COVER SHEET with the Applicant's
completed forms and required documents for the following
individuals:
MOTAS, MONETTE DE GUZMAN
Failure to return this cover sheet with the documents may result in a
delay in processing. Please attach this cover sheet to the front of
the documents for this case and mail to:

so does that mean,i need not to wait for the instruction package from the NVC?and its understood that this is the instructions already from the NVC?

i already have with me our legal documents such as, the marriage certs., birth certs. for me,my daughter and my husband.,police cert.,passport copy and the visa picture for me and my daughter...
i already filled up our DS230 for me and my daughter. and is ready to be sent.

but i don't want to take any further steps unless i am 100% sure because i dont want to delay the processing our our papers.

"Warning: Do not take any action described above without authorization from the NVC. Taking action without the NVC's authorization could result in a delay in processing your case." -http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3190.html

what shall i do now? send it now or wait for the instruction package? all our notifications from are received through email,not on snail mail.

thank you for understanding...

p.s..

does this apply too for the I-864 for my husband? he just need to fill up the form and send it together with the front cover sheet?

dondi
06-20-10, 05:52 PM
Go to the website where you paid AOS and IV Fees

Click "Print Document Cover Sheet" for both AOS and IV and print these

Then click "Go to the Affidavit of Support Processing Instruction" for downloading the I864 form and other instructions

Then click "Go to Immigrant Visa Processing Instruction" for downloading DS230 form and other instructions

Complete these forms as instructed and send to NVC

OR you can wait forever if that's want you want..

mrs. m
06-20-10, 10:28 PM
thanks dondi! ofcourse i wouldn't wait forever,just making sure of my moves...

mrs. m
06-20-10, 10:30 PM
btw,

do i also need to include birth cert of me and my husband and our marriage cert. for my daughter's documents attached with the DS230? or its only her birth cert. alone and our marriage cert.?thanks

imranbodla
06-20-10, 10:40 PM
Birth and marriage certificates both u have to send police certificate and passport copy.

mrs. m
06-20-10, 11:02 PM
you mean two sets of birth (me and my husband)and marriage cert., 1 set for my case (birth,marriage cert. police clearance,passport photocopy and pic),and 1set for my daughters case?

imranbodla
06-21-10, 03:01 AM
yes

kishoresojitra
06-21-10, 03:20 AM
i am really confused.

i read in the flowchart to wait for the NVC to send me the instruction package for immigrant visa applicants to the designated agent (as for me and my daughter's case, we had an agent to help us) and my agent told me that he has not received any notice from the NVC. thou i forwarded him all the fee receipts and the bar code.

and when i read the document cover sheet,
this is the document cover sheet.and it states here:

After printing this cover sheet, the next step in the immigration
process is for the Applicant to follow the Applicant Document
Processing Instructions. A link to the instructions has been provided
for you on the Receipt Page. You can also access the instructions
through www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov.
You MUST RETURN THIS COVER SHEET with the Applicant's
completed forms and required documents for the following
individuals:
MOTAS, MONETTE DE GUZMAN
Failure to return this cover sheet with the documents may result in a
delay in processing. Please attach this cover sheet to the front of
the documents for this case and mail to:

so does that mean,i need not to wait for the instruction package from the NVC?and its understood that this is the instructions already from the NVC?

i already have with me our legal documents such as, the marriage certs., birth certs. for me,my daughter and my husband.,police cert.,passport copy and the visa picture for me and my daughter...
i already filled up our DS230 for me and my daughter. and is ready to be sent.

but i don't want to take any further steps unless i am 100% sure because i dont want to delay the processing our our papers.

"Warning: Do not take any action described above without authorization from the NVC. Taking action without the NVC's authorization could result in a delay in processing your case." -http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3190.html

what shall i do now? send it now or wait for the instruction package? all our notifications from are received through email,not on snail mail.

thank you for understanding...

p.s..

does this apply too for the I-864 for my husband? he just need to fill up the form and send it together with the front cover sheet?

I stick to my answer above at No.5. I have done that successfully and also it is experience of others. Some of the flow chart instructions are for those who do not pay fee ON LINE and who do not have Internet access.

mrs. m
06-21-10, 04:33 AM
thanks for the advice..and rest assure will follow it...thanks a lot!

DocCaps
07-17-10, 12:18 PM
raven,

thanks...

If IV fee status is PAID, do not wait, send DS-230 for all travelling members irrespective of age. Include original birth certi of all beneficieries & petitioner, marriage certi of principal beneficiery and petitioner, PCC and photocopies of passports, two photoes. Write case no. on top right corner of all documents.

I'm sorry to highjack this thread but my question is in reference to the above post " birth cert of.... petioner".

I'm F2b and due to send the ds230 + dox. Do I need to send bert of my parent (petitioner)?

Thanks much

dondi
07-17-10, 03:45 PM
I think they are only required if the beneficiaries are 'parents and siblings' of USC.

I am not 100% sure of this so go to the travel.state.gov website and do some research.

mrs. m
07-18-10, 01:51 AM
yes...include your petitioner's BC...like i did.

Laurica
07-18-10, 03:37 AM
Birth certificate of the petitioner is a proof of relationship between petitioner and beneficiary of the application.(e.g to see same parents, names)
In my case, brother of an US citizen - F4, they did request it.

DocCaps
07-18-10, 04:06 AM
Birth certificate of the petitioner is a proof of relationship between petitioner and beneficiary of the application.(e.g to see same parents, names)

Thanks Dondi and Mrs M for the reply.

Though with regards to above premise, do I still need to send the petioner's birth cert even if the petitioner (the parent) was already indicated in my birth cert.

Laurica
07-18-10, 08:33 AM

Thanks Dondi and Mrs M for the reply.

Though with regards to above premise, do I still need to send the petioner's birth cert even if the petitioner (the parent) was already indicated in my birth cert.

I don't know for sure and I don't want to mislead you, in your case I don't know what to say; maybe in this case, where is parent/son application there is no need for petitioner BC, if they have same name.
In my case, since my sister is married and has chaged name after marriage, maybe that's why they request birth and marriage certificate.

mrs. m
07-18-10, 08:53 AM
yes. if i were you include all documents needed,because it will really cause for the delay of your papers if you lack documents..that is why NVC is asking all these documents...so don't hesitate to send all the BC's...

gracious~lady
07-18-10, 08:54 AM
I think they are only required if the beneficiaries are 'parents and siblings' of USC.

I am not 100% sure of this so go to the travel.state.gov website and do some research.

Since you're from the Philippines, you may want to check below link and look for birth certificate requirements, where it says,

"Each visa applicant must have a birth certificate issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) on security paper. Copies are needed for principal applicants and derivative family members and petitioners who were born in the Philippines."

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

hope this helps.

gurjit
07-18-10, 09:40 AM
How long does it usually takes the NVC to give the next instructions after paying the IV and AOS fee online? all documents coming from NVC are all sent thru email in behalf of our agent...please let me know...thanks

Res sir/madem, if you has been paid the fee online for visa processing fee for applicant and status is "PAID" then collect the civil documents and fill up the DS230 form and download document covering sheet from online status fee web page and send to NVC, now again you send with all civil document+DS230+document covering sheet to NVC ,NVC address will be printed on document cover sheet .do not wait any e-mail, in instrucation do not worry about warrening that for who is fee status is not show "PAID".
simarilerly AOS status is if "paid" then send the AOS with document covering sheet for more see the web site 'travel.state.gov.visa'.do not wait any e-mail
gurji

mrs. m
07-23-10, 10:07 AM
gurjit.thanks but your reply was a kinda late...i had them all submitted already,together with AOS..and now we are just waiting for interview appointment...much appreciated thou...

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum