Effective November 23rd 2010 - USCIS Fee Increases and Fee Reductions. - Please see HERE                  Fact Sheet - New USCIS.gov Features Improve Customer Service - Please see HERE                  Current - Revised Filing Instructions for Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative - Please see HERE                  Beginning Aug. 3, 2010 - Change of Filing Location for Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) - Please see HERE                  June 2010 - USCIS Seeks Public Comment on Proposal to Adjust Fees for Immigration Benefits: Fact Sheet - Please see HERE and also Questions & Answers                  Audio CD of the Redesigned U.S. Naturalization Test - Please see Citizenship Tools                  Effective Jan. 22, 2009 - USCIS Revised Direct Mail Program for the Application for Naturalization (Form N-400) See HERE                  Update: Biometric Changes For Re-entry Permits - Effective March 5, 2008 - See HERE                  New Filing Instructions Form I-130 Effective Immediately - USCIS Update January 18, 2008 - See HERE                  HUGE!! Naturalization Delay Ruling - February 8, 2008... See HERE                  Receipt Delays - Questions and Answers from USCIS - Updated February 16, 2008... See HERE                  How Is It Working For You? The CIS Ombudsman’s Community Call-In Teleconference Series - Upcoming Teleconferences See HERE                  Visa Fee Increase Effective January 1, 2008 - See HERE                  Resubmission After Erroneous Rejection for Improper Fees - How to? See HERE                  One to watch - Bill introduced Jan 4, 2007 - H.R. 78: American Child Support Enforcement Immigration Act of 2006. Read more HERE                
Family Based Immigration Forums
Tax transcripts from the IRS are fast, free and available with a simple phonecall. They are also preferred for immigration submissions.
Request transcripts by calling 1-800-829-1040 and order multiple years with one call.

Please click the green todays tip button to read all our tips for the petition, visa, and immigration processes

Welcome to the Family Based Immigration Forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to all our features. By joining our friendly, free community you will have access to post questions, share immigration experiences, as well as access to many other features such as the Search function, recent posts, chat, etc. We are a community built on experiences, so please share yours so others can benefit from them now and in the future. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today by Registering here.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NOTICE TO THOSE REGISTERING ONLY TO SPAM AND/OR ADD LINKS: Whilst I understand the need for links to your websites, please don't waste your time and energy here. This website is set up so there is nowhere to place links in profiles. Members must also have a designated amount of posts before being able to use signatures or the private msg or email system, so you can't use those either for your links. Spam posts are removed immediately. We run a tight ship :)

Downloads & Example Forms Guides & Flowcharts What Is...? Sample Documents Citizenship Tools
Go Back   Family Based Immigration Forums > STAGE 2 - NATIONAL VISA CENTER > NVC General Discussion - Stage 2 > I-130 Petition - NVC Process for an Immigrant Visa
Forgotten your Password?
Register Mark Forums Read

Phone cards with the best rates and quality

NVC - Invoice Identification Number

I-130 Petition - NVC Process for an Immigrant Visa

Old 10-27-10, 04:50 PM   #1
Member.

Agree with Post or To Say Thank You: 0
Thumbs Up 24 Times in 19 Posts
NVC - Invoice Identification Number

whats is Invoice Identification Number does this help to check status on my file i am us citizen applied for my spouse in INDIA our case is at NVC is ther any way to check status on our file cause when you call the NVC is always busy 24/7 they got my file on October 20 2010 so any suggestion
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 10-27-10, 05:19 PM   #2
Star Member

Residence: USA
Consulate: Ciudad Juárez
Filed for: IV

Filed with: CSC

Agree with Post or To Say Thank You: 24
Thumbs Up 39 Times in 31 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
whats is Invoice Identification Number does this help to check status on my file i am us citizen applied for my spouse in INDIA our case is at NVC is ther any way to check status on our file cause when you call the NVC is always busy 24/7 they got my file on October 20 2010 so any suggestion

You will receive the NVC notification of receipt in the mail and it will include the invoice I.D # otherwise if you want to check on the case before, then you have to do it by phone.Wait till after operators hours at NVC (evening/night)and you will be able to connect to the AVR system and can check case status with CIS # 24/7 and don't need operator assistance
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 10-31-10, 11:49 PM   #3

Residence: united state of america
Consulate: mumbai
Preference: N/A
Priority Date: 05/12/2010
Filed with: CSC

Agree with Post or To Say Thank You: 0
Thumbs Up 0 Times in 0 Posts
This means your Case is with NVC since OCT20 ....what you can do is Call NVC # 603-334-0700 and get the operator ask them for NVC case number After your NVC Case Number has been assigned, speak to an operator. Give them your own e-mail address as well as your spouse's e-mail address and ask for Invoice Identification Number that will help you to pay fee online . They will then e-mail your choice of agent form and your fee bills once they are created.
hopefully this will help
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 11-01-10, 04:49 AM   #4

Residence: India
Consulate: New Delhi
Filed for: Other
Preference: F1
Priority Date: 20 nov 05
Filed with: VSC

Agree with Post or To Say Thank You: 6
Thumbs Up 28 Times in 8 Posts
yes u can

U can Check ur case status online go for this thread
http://www.familybasedimmigration.co...ead.php?t=9919

God Bless you All
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 11-07-10, 07:56 AM   #5

Residence: Philippines
Consulate: Manila, Philippines

Filed with: NSC

Agree with Post or To Say Thank You: 4
Thumbs Up 4 Times in 4 Posts
you can also email the nvc to follow up your invoice number. but this is reflected in the email they sent for the immigrant visa fee. My husband-petitioner got the invoice number from the fee bill for the affidavit of support. The same invoice number appeared in both fee bills.......You cannot pay the fees unless you have the fee bills.....sent by the NVC. It took about 3-4 weeks of waiting when the AOS fee bill was received by my husband after sending them my choice of agent form. I received my fee bill a week after my husband got the fee bill for the AOS
  Reply With Quote Top

Family Based Immigration Forums > STAGE 2 - NATIONAL VISA CENTER > NVC General Discussion - Stage 2 > I-130 Petition - NVC Process for an Immigrant Visa

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 1262 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.